Albuquerque Marriott Uptown
2101 Louisiana Blvd NE (Louisiana & I-40), Albuquerque, NM 87110.
Enter the hotel’s parking lot from Americas Parkway, which has traffic lights on Louisiana (north of I-40) and at Indian School Road. The Marriott is at the southwest corner of Louisiana & Americas Parkway…
Phone: 800-228-9290 – Make Sure To Mention Bubonicon
2017 Room Rates: $99 single-quad, including Wi-Fi in room.
Remember to let the Reservations clerk know whether you’d like to be on the 3rd Floor for “Parties,” a quiet floor (4th or higher), or if you have no preference.
Hotel Reservation Deadline For Guaranteed Rates is Monday, August 14, 2017.
AVAILABLE MARCH/APRIL 2017. You can make your reservation online! Albuquerque Marriott
PARKING – There is ample parking at the Marriott Uptown on both the east and west sides of the hotel. Please respect the handicapped spots and loading zones.
* IMPORTANT HOTEL POLICY: The Albuq Marriott Uptown only allows Service Animals on premises. If you plan to bring a pet to the Marriott, please check in with their staff first. We will only allow Service Animals into Bubonicon function spaces.
***ROOM PARTY POLICIES***
At the Marriott, policies will be in effect for Room Parties/Club Rooms:
- All Room Parties must be on the Party Floor. Any Room Parties on other floors may be closed down by the hotel. The Bubonicon Party Floor will be on the 3rd floor in 2017.
- Individuals or group hosting a Room Party must inform Bubonicon co-chairs Craig & Caci at least 4 days in advance of the convention. Also, the individual or group hosting a Room Party must make their reservation & party request with Jasmin Noorullah-Wright at the Marriott (Email or 505-837-6687)at the same time.
- Nothing that blocks traffic will be allowed in hallways.
- No furniture shall be removed from the sleeping rooms.
- Nothing may be taped to the doors! Tape removes the wood varnish…
- Noise must be kept to a reasonable level. Again, the hotel has the right to shut down any party deemed to be a nuisance to other guests. The same goes for Smoking (even in hallways or stairwells)!
- Any damage done to hotel property shall be the responsibility of the room renter, and will result in additional charges. Deliberate ignoring of these rules shall be grounds for banishment from the hotel and future Bubonicons.