Welcome to Bubonicon 49’s Costume Contest. Every year, the Costume Contest is one of the most popular events at Bubonicon, and we are sure that this year’s event will be no exception.
Be sure to read the rules/guidelines (Once Posted July 2017) below for important contestant information. Failure to follow the rules may result in disqualification or removal.
If you have any questions, e-mail the Costume Contest Coordinator. There should be an information session on Saturday, August 26, where you can register, give us your background sound/music, and have any questions answered.
GENERAL INFORMATION (until full rules posted July 2017)
- Costume Contest Registration takes place Saturday, Aug 26, 2017, 9:00 am-5:00 pm at the Convention’s registration desk. No registrations will be accepted after 5:00 pm!
- Costume Contest will start at 8:00 pm (con time).
- We will have volunteers to help contestants up and down stairs during your presentation.
- We will have a section of seats reserved so contestants can watch the rest of the show after they go across stage.
- Awards will be given for Best of Show and Best of Theme. Other awards will be given at the discretion of the judges.